CELEBRATING “25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY”
- Pictures are used for illustration Purposes,
- Case Fan / Lighting May Be Optional.
Lenovo Legion 5,Core i7-10750H 2.6/5.0Ghz,16GB,512GB SSD,15.6" FHD 144Hz, RTX2060 6GB, Win 10 Pro 64, Bonus Items Include: Carry Bag / Sleeve, External USB Mouse, Premium Surge Protector, Earphone + Mic Combo, 5 Year Technical Support
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (AS PER MANUFACTURER WEBSITE):
Lenovo Legion 5P 15IMH05H Gaming Notebook
* Intel Core i7-10750H (2.6/5.0 GHz)
* 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory (2 slots in use, 0 slots available)
* 512GB PCIe M.2 Solid State Drive
* Spare M.2 2280 SSD
* 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight 144Hz Display
* NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Graphics + Intel UHD Graphics
* 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C (support data transfer and DisplayPort), 4 x USB 3.2 Type-A
* Gigabit Ethernet
* 802.11ax Wireless, Bluetooth
* Microphone, Headphone/Mic Combo Jack
* Full-size RGB LED Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
* Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit
* Colour: Grey/Black
* 230W Slim Tip AC Adapter
* 1 Year Warranty
Note: No Optical Drive, Webcam
BONUS ITEMS INCLUDED:
- Carry Bag / Sleeve
- External USB Mouse
- Premium Surge Protector
- Earphone + Mic Combo
- 5 Year Technical Support
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE set forth below. The use of this site or purchase from Precision Scientific Technology P/L (PST) indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All sales, whether internet based or in store are subject to these terms and conditions as referred to on the bottom on invoices. It is important you read and fully understand this document at the time of purchase. A copy of this document is available prior to sale of goods at any of our branches on request.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. PST reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
PST reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
PAYMENT & COLLECTION
Payments of cash, EFTPOS or direct deposit are the preferred methods. Cheques will be subject to clearing before goods can be picked up unless prior arrangements have been made.
Credit cards can only be used in store with appropriate signature. Surcharge may apply depending upon the card used. Please confirm with a sales representative at time of purchase.
Credit card over the phone / fax may be accepted as long as the details are verified. Details such as Driver’s License, Telephone Directory Listings and other forms of ID may be used for verification.
Please allow 1 - 2 working days for the funds to be transferred into our account if Direct Deposit is used.
Pickup will be from the Mount Gravatt Super store as most items are stocked there. Pickups can be arranged from Geebung Office with prior arrangement.
Copy of the order & a photo ID may be required to confirm the identity of the pickup customer.
Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the dispatch will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges.
Cancellations for assembled system orders will incur a 15% cancellation fee. This is to account for the labour cost and administration cost for procuring parts and organising the transaction. Software Products & Ink Cartridges are excluded by this policy and may incur a higher fee on discretion of the store manager.
Cancellation for specially ordered items will also attract a 15% cancellation fee. These amounts may be deducted from any deposits held.
Automatic orders cancellation may apply on items not picked up within 3 days of ordering.
DELIVERY & FREIGHT
Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. PST will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Australia Wide delivery is available via Australia Post and appropriate postage charges will be payable by the customer. COD Delivery (Cash on Delivery) is available only if an initial deposit on the item was paid. Items may not be possible to be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
Courier charge: From $15 Brisbane metro Per Box up to 20kg. Email or phone us for intrastate or interstate delivery charges.
PST owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been dispatched in error.
Customers are responsible for finding/obtaining the correct components for their individual needs. In the event that you decide that you do not want the product you have ordered, return of any product within 7 days will refund current price attract 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be provided for any opened product. All refunds for non-opened items exclude shipping and handling charges. Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account
If item(s) received is not what was ordered please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent. Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter.
DAMAGED / INCORRECT & DOA (Dead on Arrival) RETURNS
In the event that a product is received which is either damaged or incorrect, please notify the PST Customer Service Contact Centre, within 7 days of receipt of the product. Once verified the goods can be returned for exchange or warranty. Please be aware that replacement of products that have suffered physical damage will be excluded from this policy.
Please ensure that the products being returned has complete packaging and contents as originally supplied. Failure to report a DOA item within 7 days or return with incomplete packaging and contents as originally supplied will result in you not being able to claim the item as a DOA.
You must have your order number and a detailed fault description sheet must be sent together with all the returning goods. You will be issued with a Return Authority (RA) Number once we have received the goods.
If after testing, the returned product is found to be not faulty, you will be charged the processing costs, plus all courier costs associated (if delivered).
Refunds and Returns (As per Australian Consumer Law)
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item: has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it, is unsafe, is significantly different from the sample or description, doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase —e.g. your receipt.
When am I entitled to a refund, repair or exchange?
As a consumer, you are legally entitled to a refund, exchange or repair from the place of purchase if goods you purchase:
- The goods supplied are faulty, incorrectly described or advertised, different from the sample shown to the client, do not do the job you were led to believe they would.
- If you receive a service that is not of a standard that a reasonable person would expect, you are entitled to a refund or free repeat service.
- If you partially use or benefit from the goods or service before a fault or problem develops, the trader can negotiate with you for a partial refund or other compensation.
Refunds will not be entitled if:
- The customer cannot prove the purchase transaction of that item, changes their mind in relation to a selection or the customer makes a wrong selection, cannot afford the products, finding them cheaper elsewhere and insist the trader provides a service that may not meets their needs.
- The item is not compatible with their existing hardware, or took action that voided or damaged the outcomes produced by the service or have damaged the goods you bought or knew (or should have known) about a fault when you bought the goods.
- Some businesses may offer refunds in some of these circumstances as a sign of goodwill, though the law does not require them to do so.
- All software items and consumables such as ink and toner cartridges and CDR / CDRW media are excluded from this refund policy.
- There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order. Shipping and handling cost are not refundable.
- Goods returned for a refund will only be accepted if supplied with all original packaging and with all original contents including disks, manual, software etc. Goods must be in saleable condition. Restocking Fee of 15% - 20% may apply depending on the product to cover for service, freight or assembly charges whichever is / are applicable.
- Branch Office can assist the customer with the refund but all claims will be processed by the Head Office only. All refunds will be paid by company cheques. Cheques will be forwarded once claims are processed, please allow 7-14 days in order to process a claim.